The Taurus 200GX is an identical unit of the Taurus 200 MFV with the exception of the extended hard rooftop in exchange for the dump bed on the MFV version, a popular request.
The Taurus 200GX is equipped with a 9.5 HP air and oil-cooled high-performance 177cc GY6 engine with internal reverse set up. It comes standard with a H/L gear. The low gear mode has a 40% better climbing ability than the non H/L version and can climb up to 30 degree slopes with ease. The Taurus 200 has significantly greater torque than the non H/L gear version machines. It is also equipped with 4 wheel independent suspension for optimal driving experience.
Other notable features include: aluminum wheels package, front and rear 24 x 8-12 / 24 x 8-12 turf tires, Hi/Lo LED headlights, turn signals, rearview side mirrors, digital dashboard, hardtop, steel front bumper, retractable seatbelt, 12 volt outlet, cup holder.
• Equipped with rear flip seat with extended hard roof top. Can be used as a neighborhood golf cart to carry up to 4 persons.
• Equipped with H/L gear, low gear mode has 40% better climbing ability than the non H/L version & can climb up to 30 degree slopes with ease.
• Air and oil cooled high performance 177.3 cc GY6 engine with internal reverse set up, with rear shaft direct drive, more reliable power transmission, higher transmission efficiency;
• Four-wheel independent suspension for much better driving experience
• Heavy duty frame, net weight 880 lbs, max load 800 lbs for 4 adult with flip seat
• Digital dashboard
• LED Hi/Lo head light
• Rear view side mirrors
• Sporting steering wheel
• Turn signals
• Safety harness seatbelt
• Big dual purpose tires: F / R: 24 x 8-12 / 24 x 8-12
• Polished aluminum wheels
• Extended Hard top
• Adjustable heavy duty front and rear shock absorber
• Rack and pinion steering wheel
• Front and rear hydraulic disc brake
• Large gas tank
• Optional folded windshield
• Optional 2000lbs-winch
• Optional LED light bar